Check entries with Centre Services, final checks to make ahead of results day, and how to change or withdraw entries.
Check your entries
To make sure every student gets their results on the day, ensure the steps below have been completed at least 14 days before results day. We will be unable to change or withdraw entries beyond this point.
- Make sure you’ve made a separate entry, using the appropriate entry code, for every assessment (each award, and each unit or option) that you want a result for.
- Check that every student has their own UCI number or they may not receive a grade.
- On exam day, adding a student to the attendance register won’t update their entry. You must change their entry as well – see the section below.
- If a student sits an exam without their entry being submitted, please make the entry within 48 hours afterwards.
- Download and read through any warning reports we’ve sent you. There are two types of warning reports:
- Unsubstantiated entries – the result will not show correctly as an incorrect combination of units has been used, and
- Potential award – a student may be eligible to claim an award, or if the result will not show correctly as an incorrect combination of units has been used
You should use your original entry method (EDI or Centre Services) to amend a student’s details. Making changes before the last date for late entries or amendments will have no additional costs – after that, a fee will apply. With EDI, send us the complete records for all students who have changes. We will compare the records and make the necessary changes.
- With Centre Services, you can keep saving changes until you’re ready to confirm them within the appropriate deadlines. Selecting ‘submit’ and ‘confirm’ will send us an amendment file containing all your changes.
You can use your original entry method (EDI or Centre Services) to withdraw a student. We will only refund your entry fee up to a certain date: see the key dates calendar on the Dates and timetables page for further information.